Friday 28 February 2014

A place for everything....

Hi everyone!

Well, this is my last post as Guest Designer for February at The Artistic Stamper...it has been an honour to be invited to appear there alongside such talented designers.

I have had so much fun making these creations and I hope you have enjoyed seeing them - Thank you  for all the wonderful comments - they have meant so much to me...

     So here is the final sneak peek! If you want to find out what it is and see the entire creation and a step-by-step of how it was made then hop over to The Artistic Stamper - I'd love to know what you think of it!




 Thanks so much for being here!

 photo temp3_zpsf37f8b2d.png
  Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. A BIG Thank you to you , Laura for joining us this month ...loved all your projects
    xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to see people visiting so I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment for me - Thank you!